Admission & Withdrawls

A School Leaving Certificate from the last recognized school attended countersigned by the District Education Officer of the concerned State is necessary, if the pupil comes from outside of Gujarat State.

No Leaving Certificate will be issued unless applied for by the parents or Real Guardian already mentioned in school record.